A screen enclosure is a great way to make your experience your outdoor even more enjoyable. By making smart choices and spending a little extra money, you can benefit from your outdoors like never before.
How long does a screen enclosure last?
Reasons why pool enclosures experience damage and need repairs.
- Broken doors
- Dry rot
- Faded paint
5 Signs You Might Need a Pool Enclosure Replacement
- The spline that holds the screen in place will start to shrink.
- You may see the stitching of the screen pulling apart.
- You notice some minor rips or tears in a few of your screen panels.
- Fastener rust or missing equipment.
- Algae growth, when it grows on screen, it not only creates an unsightly vision, it could be harmful to the health of you and your loved ones.
Experts in Screen Enclosure Maintenance and Repair In Florida
We have an experienced crew that can complete the rescreen in one day or less. We will also replace your door kits and any missing or loose screws as well as a light pressuring washing of your enclosure for free.
Why Consider a Screen Enclosure Repair In Florida?
If you want to know how much this cost would, then you can contact Fabri-Tech Screens at 1-800-281-1289 or 239-772-9825 now for a non-obligation quote. We will be glad to help you wherever you are in Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, North Port, Venice, Estero, Punta Gorda, or Lehigh Acres.